KINDR INC. DMCA NOTICE
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Last Updated: February 9, 2014
It is Kindr’s policy to terminate membership privileges of any User who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to Kindr by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site, or the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) a description of the location on the Site or Services of the material that you claim is infringing;
(4) your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(5) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
(6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact information for Kindr’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:Kindr Inc.
Attn: DMCA Agent
4600 Kietzke Ln N254
Reno, NV 89502
email@example.com (please use "DMCA" in subject line)